Ok. I failed. Again. But to be fair, being painfully pregnant, giving birth, and caring for a newborn and two very active older kids gives me very little time. I've barely knit in the past two months and that's a major bummer. However, I feel like I'm nesting a little bit because I have a huge to-do list taht I plan to start tackling. I've done a couple of things but some require alone time and a good solid two uninterrupted hours.
First, we are still planning to move to Owego NY early next summer. We are aiming for June but it will depend on so many factors, including selling our house. In fact, that is the biggest factor because we cannot afford to sell the house for $40,000 less than we owe on the thing. So this is where part of my to-do list comes in. I'm going to start working on getting things pared down, purged, cleaned up, put away, and start packing. Even if Owego doesn't work out, we still intend to go farther East. We'll see what happens. Cross some fingers for us.
Well, you can clearly see that I had our baby. Ian Matthew was born August 26th at 8:31p at 8 lbs and 4.2 ounces. His heart rate kept dropping so they used a vacuum to get him out. It was harder on my body but he's healthy and doing very well. The boy is gaining weight like gangbusters!
Speaking of which, it sounds like this blog post is done. Someone is demanding attention NOW.

No comments:
Post a Comment