Saturday, December 26, 2009

Change of plans

Onto plan B for Christmas gift giving. I found out that both my in-laws are on restricted diets so the candy and goodies just aren't good ideas anymore. So before Mike picks them up today, he and the kids are going to have to go shopping.

Anyway, we're getting company tomorrow and they'll be here until the Monday after New Year's while Mike and I gleefully run away to Lutsen, giggling all the way. We leave on Tuesday and I think somewhere on Saturday I'll start to miss the kids. Then we'll get back on Sunday and I'll go "ooooohh...yeeeeaaaaahh. I remember now".

There isn't much to post so I'll end for now. I'm very excited to be heading up north soon. This will be so fun, methinks! We're going to spend an extra night in the hotel the night before we head up to the cabin so it will be nice getting private time with Mike.

No comments: