Today was "Build a gingerbread house with your grandparents at school" day and since we don't have any grandparents close enough to go to the school with Katie, her Daddy went with her. She was so excited about it that she talked about it for several days beforehand. Then, last night, before she went to bed, I asked her if she'd like me to come and have lunch with her. I didn't think she'd even remember so this morning, I missed the deadline for calling in to let them know I was coming. At the very very last second (about three minutes before I thought her lunchtime started), I dashed out the door since I decided I'd at least go sit with her. She introduced me to everyone as "My mom". All in all, I think she had a good day.
This post is very light on pictures of Jack. Sorry about that. We didn't really have anything special with him today outside of staying home and getting some quality time with him. He's been such a completely good little boy the past few days. He's still deviling the cats but he's otherwise been very good.

No comments:
Post a Comment