Well, I was thinking that I would wait until I took pictures of
what I worked on at retreat before I posted on here but I have given up and come to the realization that I have no intention of pulling out my quilt top, my bag, and my socks
to photograph. I suppose you'll have to try and be content with the idea that I plan to eventually photograph those things and will at some point put them on here. I know,
I know. In the meantime, here is a picture of the fabric I used for my mystery. Love the fabric. Don't love the quilt that it became. It isn't bad at all. Just wasn't what I was expecting, ya know?
Instead,
I hope to distract you with cute picture
s of the kids.
I know things have happened here but I've just been so worn out. Katie has lost her tooth but that's old news. The picture of me is from well over a month ago. Eep! People keep asking me if I'm about to pop and when I say no, I get a very astonished "Do you have twins in there?!?"
This coming weekend is Katie's gymnastics show so I'm sure I will have lots of video and pictures of that to post on here. We're all sick *again* with strep but we got put on meds early so we seem to be ok.
Ok. There are pictures of Katie's holey gum where her tooth finally came out. She and Mikey were wrestling and he accidentally bopped her
which prompted her to work at it until she got it out. She was walking around for days thanking him for "whacking [her] in the face so [she] could get [her] tooth out". The tooth fairy gave
her two bucks because she worked so hard to get that one out and Katie was mystified and amazed because the tooth fairy somehow managed to get her money into the tooth pillow while we were all still awake!
Jack wanted me to take his picture too but when I turned the camera sideways, Jack turned sideways too!
Lastly, for now, Katie has become obsessed with digging in my garden for warms. It has been ridiculously and unseasonably warm for spring in MN and I'm LOVING it. I'll most likely try putting my garden in within the next two weeks
and hope that all the critters that are taking up residence in the area yards and homes will leave my garden alone. Anyway, while Katie was digging, she found all of last year's carrots and every single one of them still looked very good! Sadly, you can't actually tell how many there are by looking at that picture. The pile was a good six inches tall. And the last picture is one of her playing with her "pet" worms. Every time she'd find a worm, she'd stick it in a jar by the garden. At the end of a couple of hours, this is what she had.
You can't even sort of tell how many worms there actually are there. *shudder*
And I will leave you with that image until next post. Ta-ta!

No comments:
Post a Comment