I do not know how coherent this post will be but here it is.
There is also a picture of her jumping on her rocket launcher and a picture of she and Mike having a
'lightsaber' battle with the little plastic golf clubs.
Of course, Mike caught her at a disadvantage.
Last week was Katie's gymnastics show.
Once again, she did a fantastic job. It always makes me sad that Mike and I are the only two cheering for her but I am just so proud of her.
She's working hard and I'm seeing improvement.
Her cartwheels are MUCH better and she's almost doing a
handstand. All of the videos and quite a few of the pictures on this post will be of her show. There are a few others sprinkled in.
One of the extra pictures is from when I was trying to take a picture of the cats on Mike's lap. Jack just kept sticking his head in the picture and was just cracking me up.
Another picture is from Katie literally reading a
book to Jack and he sat there paying rapt attention to her.
There is also a picture of her jumping on her rocket launcher and a picture of she and Mike having a
Jack is popping bubbles at the park where we celebrated our friend Jeri's birthday.
I was blowing the bubbles and he was just having a ball popping them. There was a HUGE nest of...caterpillars (gypsy moths? I don't know.) but they were everywhere. Jack kept getting them on him. He had one on his neck and another on his head and a third one on his arm. He kept running through the silk web and they'd just fall on him. Needless to say, he did not love that.
Lastly, there is a picture of Katie's caterpillars.
They should be forming their chrysalises any day now and they will become painted lady butterflies. She is sooo excited to have these and the bigger they get, the more creeped out I get. Look at them! They're like baby snakes!! Blech. Anyway, there will be pics when they complete their metamorphoses.
I think that will be all for now. I will fill you in on THIS weekend on my next post and then I will upload the last two show videos then. They take a long time to upload (the second JUST finished as I type this) and I don't have another fifteen minutes to do that tonight. Have a wonderful night/day (depending on when you're reading this), take care, and as always, I'd love to hear from you in the comments.

No comments:
Post a Comment