Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween and birthday

















Last week was Halloween and is one of my favorite holidays. Maybe because I didn't get to go trick or treating much as a kid, I just adore taking the kids out each year. This year, we didn't take Ian as he is too little and, honestly, who doesn't think that the parents are just trying to get free candy when they show up at the door with an infant?? Katie was Optimus Prime, Jack was Iron Man, and Ian was our little pumpkin. :)
We went around with Gayle, Dave, and Gavin who was also dressed as Iron Man, albeit a very muscular Iron Man. Little Reagan was a cute little lady bug and was she ever as cute as a bug. We didn't have to go for too long before all the kids had more candy than they could eat in a month. Well, I guess I should say that they had more candy than they SHOULD eat in a month! Jack and Dave were just buddies the whole time and Jack would say "Dave, come with me" when he'd go up to the door. And Dave would just go on up to each door with Jack. I think the Hannans, especially Dave, are very good for Jack.
Then this week is Katie's seventh birthday. I just cannot believe how big these kids already are.
But we had her party at a place called Grand Slam and all the kids just had a great time. They got to play on bumper cars, run around in a play area, and mini golf. Plus they got a few arcade tokens and got to play around in there. I'm trying to post pictures as I type this but it isn't working out so great for me. I'm not sure if the computer itself is the problem or if Blogspot is acting up.
Ian's 2 month appointment was last week. The boy was just shy of fifteen pounds!! I think he's probably over now. His thighs are just so big that I can't wrap my fingers around. He's a big, healthy boy though.
Lastly, I got my makeover yesterday. I really like it. It's very very very red but I still have my length but I have some layers to help my hair have some movement. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but I really do. It's taking some getting used to but I do like it.
Well, that's all for now. Have a good night. I have to get into bed because we're going to take the kids to a pottery place tomorrow so I can get the kids handprints and feet prints on some kind of keepsakey thing for me. Good night. (Ps. If this post is really weird (lots of spaces), please forgive me. Something really is screwy.)

No comments: