Well, I haven't really had a lot going on this past week so I haven't really written in a while. This will be a short post because I still don't have much to write.
The kids are still

terrorizing the cats. It's awful. Jack just cannot and will not leave them alone. He spends hours of every day shrieking and

screaming while hurtling himself towards the cats. Needless to say, we don't see them too much between the hours of 7a and 8p. Anyway, we finally decided to go with the names Sahara ("Hara" to Jack), who is a calico, and Mojave ("O'Bobby" to Jack), who is a tortoiseshell. They're

very friendly, loving, and sweet kitties. They are really being

very patient with and around the kids.
I don't really have any pictures of the stuff I accomplished during the quilt retreat because I have not tops put together but I did get a lot done. I got all the blocks assembled (mostly) for two of the three One Block quilts I have to make. This

is the hack and whack quilt I'm making but I'm not sure if I like the crazy colors all next to each other. I'm thinking I'm going to put a black sashing between all the blocks to try and tone down the craziness, but I'm not sure.
Anyway, I put a few pictures of the kids. Jack wanted me to "do his hair" and so I spiked it.

I think it's really cute and I'm debating making this is hairdo but I don't do MY hair every day. I don't think I want to worry about his.
I also thought you'd like to see the picture of my beautiful girl, too.

She's got a fever, sore throat, and some coughing going on. Hopefully she's better tomorrow or she'll miss her school pictures, which are happening on Tuesday. We're not supposed to send sick kids to school if they've had a fever within the last 24 hours. Giving Tylenol doesn't count as being fever-free so I'm hoping that she gets better.
Anyway, there's my boring post/update. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment