Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dead computer + inaccessible pictures=zero blog posts

Hello again. While I understand that no one is actually reading this, I like to try and keep it updated. I plan to eventually use it as a sort of 'baby book' of my children while they were growing up. Eventually I'll print out these pages and have them bound and then I'll have a record of sorts of my kids growing up.

Anyway, I haven't posted anything in a really really long time because we've been having one heck of a problem with the computer. All of my information, from email addresses to website addresses to pictures, is all on my computer and when the thing crashes and dies, I can't do anything. (If you haven't heard from me in a long time, please send me an email. I have to log in to my email server online so I don't have access to my email addresses.)

There is so much going on here. We've had stomach bugs, strep, cookies sales, and just random life. Katie has been officially recognized as a Girl Scout now so she has her uniform and patches and such. I have to wait for a little bit more of the insignia and then I'll put it all on her uniform.

Speaking of Girl Scouts, our troop of eight girls sold just a few boxes shy of 1300 boxes of cookies!! I am amazed by what these little girls accomplished. They've also collected enough boxes to take 30+ boxes of cookies (two and a half cases) to the local nursing home. I plan to call and set that up for early next month. The girls raised well over $700 for their troop with this, their very first, sale. I'm so proud of all of them.

Jack's birthday was on Sunday and he and I were too sick to really have much cake. We both had strep and I'm still feeling the ends of being sick. I'm feeling pretty wrung out but at least I can eat and I do feel much better than I did. Jack is not easy to give his medicine to and says "No, I don't want to feel better!"

Ok, this is funny. Jack is watching PBS behind me and they said "Thank you for your support" and Jack says "You weh-come". He's funny. If he hears anyone or anything say thank you, he responds "you weh-come".

Anyway, I have nothing much to say today. Just an update on what's happening. I will be going to my OB appointment next week and I will be officially 4 months this Sunday. I'm assuming that I will go for my ultrasound in about 3-5 weeks. In another couple of weeks, I should start feeling the baby moving around. That's when I will finally feel pregnant, I think.

As soon as I can get my pictures, I have a ton to post on here. Today is Katie's very first music program (which I knew nothing about until about twenty minutes ago) so I will have videos, too.

No comments: