I feel like there should be a whole bunch to tell you a
bout but th
en I realized that I live a very boring life. It's the same thing every day. I hear Jack wa
ke up, I
pray for 30 more minutes of sleep, I d
rag myself out of bed with intentions of making some kind of healthy breakfast, settle for giving the kids whatever they ask for (usually toast), and so on...
Yesterday, though, we went for a walk at the
river where we saw a few eagles. Last year they
were EVERYwhere but this year we only saw a couple. Oddly en
ough, there are far fewer eagles than there are deer but yet we see far more eagles than we do deer. Anyway, I digress. I
got a couple of really good pictures. There was one eagle that just seemed to be showing off for me so I obliged him and got some good pictures of him. Or her. Whatever.
The rest of the stuff on here (pictures and videos) are rather random. I have pictures of the kids hugging, Mike reading to Jack, and so on. I hope you enjoy.
Today's random funny story: The kids are in the tub and I'm running some clean water since the shampoo was a little overdone. Jack sticks his junk under the running water and, of course, gets a little baby boner. He looks up at me with wide eyes and goes "Mommy, my pee-pee is getting so big"!
"Yes, yes it is. Now get your hands off unless you're all by yourself." LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment