Well, I have failed spectacularly at keeping the blog up to date over the past few months so I wanted to post even though I have relatively little to tell.
I have an ultrasound one week from today. Cross your fingers that baby will co-operate and not feel shy.
I have my quilting retreat in a week and a half and I'm very excited! It will be me and my two best friends, all of whom are pregnant. Nice! We'll be the preggo section.
Other than that, there's nothing. Really. Ok, well I have a quote for you.
We're at Perkins having breakfast and I had ordered Canadian bacon, which you know is round. My daughter asked for a bite of my ham so I gave her some. She was chewing thoughtfully and asked "Mom, what part of the pig does this come from"? I told her I didn't know.
"I know, Mom. I think this comes from the snort". She then held her hands up to her face like a snout. I'm so glad I didn't have a mouthful of something because I would have spit it out!!
Happy Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment