Monday, June 29, 2009

A beseeching

Hey everyone,
It is that time of year again (already?!?!?) where I ask you all to sponsor me in my annual Bridge to a Cure Walk here in town by clicking HERE. I have done this walk for the past four years and I am doing it again in order to ensure that my kids and grandkids don't ever have to fight this awful disease. I don't want to suffer with my friends while they watch a loved one waste away before their eyes. I walk and raise money so that you or I do not have to suffer this disease either. I am not asking you to clean out your bank account. I am merely asking you to contribute only what you can afford. Be it $10 or $100, each and every dollar makes a difference in the fight against cancer. Thank you sincerely.

No comments: