Thank you to everyone who has left me messages, comments, emails, and notes about my dad. I really do appreciate it and it is nice to hear nice things about him.
I'm keeping this short because my mood is all over the place. For the most part, I'm doing well. I said goodbye to my dad a long time ago. We just weren't very close and I don't have very many really good memories of him. There are a couple (dad playing his guitar, snuggling with him on the couch at 317 (I got burned with his cigarette but still...), and once I remember him putting me on his shoulders while we walked, as a family, to one of the bars in town). Mostly I'm sad about what never was and what will never be.
Anyway, I just wanted you to know that his memorial will be held this coming Saturday at 11a at Grace UCC in Mt. Carmel. Email me and let me know if you need an actual address. I'm going because my Mom and my aunt want me there so there I'll be.
You probably won't get a new post on here for a while. The past two weeks were bare because we were in Wisconsin. I'm taking the password off my Photobucket site for a few days so you can check the vacay pics if you're interested. But then the password will be back on. The link for the Photobucket site should be there on the right of the screen. I'm uploading as I type so if you are checking this blog right after I've posted this, you won't see them. But they'll be there as soon as I possibly can get them put on there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment