I am so painfully proud of Katie right now that I have to blog about her. She went to hockey practice last night and while I was at work, Mike brought the kids to see me. Katie came running in shouting "Mommy" with Jack trailing right behind her doing the same thing. After they got to me and raided the lollipop cup that they know each register has, Katie told me that she "stayed up almost the whole time"! Now she's learning how to glide and she even got to skate backwards! I am so proud of her. She hates falling and getting wet so this is a big, major deal for her. After practice was over, they sat each of the kids on the little walker-thingies and the girls from the skating school took them each for a super high speed ride around the ice.
Jack is still sick. He's got that really ragged sounding voice and he's got that whooping cough cough. I'm not concerned in that I think he needs to run to the ER but I am keeping an eye on my little sicky boy.
I still didn't upload those pictures but I will. I just wanted to tell you about my girl. I'm so proud. Did I mention that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment