This is my 200th post! Sheesh. I really do talk a lot. :)
I didn't write for a long time but I've been intending to. The problem is that I have so much to tell you about that I haven't wanted to write because it's going to take a long time. Well, it won't get better by me putting it off, will it? There's been a lot this week... I'll try to remember it all.
Ok, first we went to the zoo on Monday. I think
One of the dolphins had a baby this spring but the baby didn't make it. So they aren't really doing shows (the dolphins are getting too old and the young dolphin has too short of an attention
Later we went to check out the bears and that was an eye-popper. My kids would be appetizers. These bears are huge!
I think the kids also really enjoyed playing on the playground area. Jack climbed this huge rope
We had a great time at the zoo looking at all the animals. This is one of the last warm days we've had but I suppose that's about right for almost October.
Anyway, I have to get to bed so this is enough for now. I'll tell you about her ice cream social and signing up for Girl Scouts on my next post.
Happy 200th post! :) LOL! Have a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment