Monday, September 22, 2008

Rough night

This post will be short and sweet. Jack was up all night (from 11:30p until about 4:30a and then woke for the day at 7) with a fever and he's just miserable today. He's napping now and I'm really crossing my fingers that he stays asleep this time. He fell asleep in the car on the way from Joann's (I ran errands while Katie was in school) so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Katie seems to like her morning preschool class. I love feeling like we have the entire day ahead of us and she's already been in school. We wake up pretty early (for us) and get moving and then it's pointless for me to come back home and veg because Jack is awake and I'm awake and we're not going to have down time until she's home from school. Anyway, it's working out well.

I went to Joann's and bought a new quilt ruler. I needed it to make a new kaleidoscope quilt. I also bought some more yarn to make Katie another sweater and some yarn to make some socks. I'm excited! :)

Ok. Katie and I need to rest while Jack is (presumably) resting. Hope everyone has a good day. P.s. When I remember to take the picture, I'll get a picture of Katie in her knitted sweater so I can post it on here.

No comments: