




I had this whole post typed up and I was uploading a video and the stupid connection crashed. Grrr. I have not idea what I rambled on about so I suppose it isn't important.
I do know that I said that I have peanut butter candy eggs relaxing in the freezer just waiting for their chocolate bath. Mmmm. I love love love these eggs and I only make them once a year so I tend to go overboard on them. Which is why I only make them rarely. It's a vicious circle.
We also dyed the eggs yesterday. We started out with only three cracked from the cooking but by the time we were done, we were up to nine cracked eggs. I think there were more than that but that was the last time I counted and that's what I remember.
I also typed that both kids are trying to get over their colds. Yup, they're both sick again. Well, Jack is snotty and coughing and Katie is just coughing but she sounds like she has some chest congestion. I am so over this illness season. It's been a bad one for us.
Feh. I can barely keep my eyes open but I have so much to do yet today. I'll get it done but I'm in a haze. Good time. Ok. Enjoy the videos and pics. Oh, and whoever sent that horn that Katie is blowing in that video of her is on my s*&^ list. So you know. Clearly sent by someone who doesn't have kids. Oh, and the entire neighborhood LOVES that thing. It echoes and we have nothing to echo off of but houses.

No comments:
Post a Comment