









Well, there isn't a whole lot going on here so I'll try to keep this short.
First, I'm going to the doctor on Thursday. I stopped taking the pill (NO, I'm NOT trying to get pregnant but the whole hormones raging all over the place thing is getting really old...besides, 16 years is enough to be taking the pill) but I'm having some issues adjusting. So I'm off to get my hemoglobin checked and just an overall look-see to check on me.
Mike and I have been a little stomach buggy lately. Bleh. We'll survive. We're not seriously ill but we're not healthy, if ya know what I mean.
The pictures are of the quilt I'm working on and the first sweater I've decided to knit for myself. The quilt is intended for the wall above my bed and the sweater...well, that's obvious. :) The pictures of the blocks on my ironing board were before the last ones in the upper left corner were together. Then the picture of the quilt is just of it laid out. I still have to sew the top together and add borders.
Katie really wanted to take a picture of the bear, Chocolate, wearing my sweater. So there he is. And she's being goofy so I included those too. Jack was in bed during this picture taking frenzy so I included some older shots of him.
Ok. I'm going to bed. Have a good night. Feel free to comment on the projects. I like the feedback so I know what looks good and what could be changed. Later, y'all.

No comments:
Post a Comment