









I went upstairs to get the kids and Katie opens her eyes and starts to sit up. While she's sitting up...during the act of sitting up, she says "Mom? Why didn't the Easter Bunny lay eggs all over the floor??" I wanted to laugh so hard!
Since it is only 9a, we don't have any other stories yet. But here are the basket pictures. Jack went a little nuts with the candy. I fully expect tummy aches. P.s. Yes, that is me feeding my son a Pixie stick at 7:50a. Nothing like pure sugar for breakfast. P.P.S. Yes, I look awful. I mentioned that it was 7:50a when that was taken, didn't I?

1 comment:
HAPPY EASTER back at you guys. We had no candy but I did get to sleep in to 6:30 a.m.
Glenda looks better than the kids. Jack seemed to be a bit overwhelemed on the video. Love the hat.
Kisses all around. Wish I was there.
Post a Comment