Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jack lost his first fight






Jack got into a fight with a bowl of spagettios and a donut. He didn't win. Yeah, I know. It isn't healthy but I figured that once in a while, they can have a meal free of veggies and/or fruit. I offer them at least one at most meals.

I've been working on sewing and knitting a lot lately. I don't know what's up but I've been a creativity fiend. I gotta tell you that it's really tough quilting on my home machine. I highly doubt I'm going to do it again for a very long time! I told Mike that if we ever get to move, we have to find a place for me to sew in so that there's room for a machine in the room. I would really love to have my mid-arm machine. *sigh*

Anyway, I don't really have anything today. I just wanted to post some pictures. Have a good day.

No comments: