We're on our way to Terry and Tracey's, right, and Katie says "Dad, drive as fast as you can! I gotta go to the potty" and Mike asks her if she can hold it for about ten minutes. After a few minutes of waffling back and forth she eventually says "No, my private parts can't hold it"! Too funny!
Today was the first pool party of the season. We always enjoy hanging out with our friends and today was no exception. The weather was gorgeous...unless you were in the pool. It was a teensie bit chilly for our taste but the kids were just peachy being in that pool. After getting out, we had to keep a close eye on Jack that he didn't jump back in. There were a few times where we thought we were going in fully dressed but it didn't come to that. He did his sister proud, though. Just like she jumped off a diving board at 18 months, Jack went down a full sized sliding board into the water. He loved it! The first time was a tad shocking, I think, but after the water ran out of his eyes, he was smiling and clambering for the side of the pool so he could go again.
Anyway, I took my camera but I'll be darned if I can remember where it was. In fact, I think I should try to find that now. I'm guessing it's in the car but I don't know for certain. Anyway, thank you soldiers for your sacrifice, time, and service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment