Monday, May 25, 2009

Not the drains

We have a new theory. So, we don't think it's the drains anymore. I gave Jack a bath in the tub upstairs and when we came downstairs, we noticed even more water in the room. It was spreading farther into our bedroom and was now getting the carpeting into the family room wet. Mike has not used anything upstairs since and that was at 10 this morning. Well, he pulled up all the carpeting, wet/dry vacuumed up all the water, and an hour or so later, we had another big puddle. So now we've sucked up the remaining water, turned off ALL the water to the house, and we're waiting to see if another puddle forms. Y'all, I just don't think I can handle much more. That saying about God not giving you more than you can handle is bogus. I cannot handle this but yet I don't have a choice. I'm on the edge of a breakdown but yet the problems keep on coming. I'm waiting for a break, though so I'll take one of those any time now.

No comments: