Saturday, December 13, 2008

Finally!
















We finally got the picture for the card. It isn't super focused or sharp but it was really cute. At least we finally got one!! I'm thinking I have the settings on the camera weird because it seemed like few of them were focused really well. But Gayle rocks I tell ya. She did awesome. I'm putting some of the pictures here and then when I remember, I'll upload them onto Photobucket.







This is how much fun Jack had during this whole thing. This was the worst he reacted, though.








The happiest he was was when he was messing up the background and rolling around in it!!!




She has such a pretty smile. She has taken to looking like she's snarling when she's trying to smile for a picture. But when we can get her to smile for real, she's dazzling.
This is what most of our little photo session looked like. Jack was trying to escape and Katie was holding on for dear life!!
He kept having tantrums so Gayle was showing him how to properly kick his feet and really throw his tantrum.
This one is cute but I wasn't so into having Jack picking his nose with a drum stick. And we could not get the shot without the drum or drum stick. He was really angry when we took that thing away.
Katie had gymnastics today and she was so stinkin' adorable. They're
starting to teach her how to do front flips so I'm excited. She's learning so much and I'm glad I put her into gymnastics. I had just been entertaining thoughts of taking her out of class, too. I'm thinking I'll have Jack in them too but we'll see when the time comes. I'll probably wait until he's at least 4 too.

Ok. I have to change Jack, feed him, and get him to nap. Well, I guess I'll feed Katie, too. She is pretty skinny. :)

No comments: