Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Merry Christmas Baby!!











Merry Christmas everyone! I'm excited (and exhausted!!) and the kids really seem to be enjoying themselves. Katie was very thrilled to finally get to open presents. Her patience was wonderful. I told her that we couldn't open anything until I got breakfast in the oven (we just had cinnamon rolls) and she was wonderful waiting. Mike also went over to Gayle's to let Molson out while I get that together.

There are A LOT of videos and pictures so I can only put a few on here but they are all on Photobucket. I'm taking the pictures of me out, though. You all know how I feel about how I look and I really don't want that captured for posterity. Bleh. :) Well, I put ONE picture of me on there (and here)... But there are plenty of other more beautiful things to look at instead. So enjoy!

As a quick aside, Jack did NOT like unwrapping presents. Could not have cared less. But once the stuff was unwrapped, he was and is more than happy to play with it!

No comments: