Thursday, December 11, 2008

Visiting Santa


Man, this Santa rocked!! He was awesome. He's on the floor with the kids, he's playing with them, talking with them, and just really working. For the kids afraid of Santa, he'd leave and walk behind the wall and when they'd get the kid situated where ever (rocking horse, chair, floor, etc), Santa would sneak in behind them for the pictures. Jack is afraid of Santa but by the end he was saying 'bye' and high fiving Santa all over the place. I'm sick with disgust that I forgot my camera!! Duh!! But they got a great shot and that's what I wanted. I took a picture of the picture (not great, I know) so you can get an idea of how great they looked. Let me know what you think. And I'm sure Gayle already knows this but that IS Snoopy on Santa's shirt!

1 comment:

CeltChick said...

Hi! I was just cruisin' thru the innerwebs, checking other Bloggers with similar interests, and came across yours. Your Santa visit sounds like it was a hoot, and the little folk are just precious. Mine is not so little now--25.5 years now! So we don't visit with Santa now, but maybe someday we can take a grandchild to see the jolly fat man. I still make granny square stockings every year, very stuffable & washable. Happy Holidays!