Well, tomorrow we're off for Duluth and the kids get to stay here with their grandparents. They seem really excited about it. Well, Katie does. I haven't been around Jack much today so I don't really know what his reaction is but the first five minutes I saw him, he didn't really want anything to do with Gram-mam and then the last five minutes, he seemed just fine. I'm really going to miss them this week but I'm also really looking forward to the time to myself.
I am about to head off to bed so I'm well-rested for Gavin's arrival in the morning. Man, I don't care how many hours I sleep or how often I do it, getting up at 7a is just too early!! LOL! I give a shout out to all of the 'normal' world who are already up and moving at that time every single day!
Well, this goes without saying but I won't be blogging for a week. Hopefully I'll remember to ask Gram-mam to take pictures so that I'll have some of their visit. And hopefully I'll remember to take my camera up north with me and hopefully I'll use it this year! Alright. Bedtime before I pass out. Have a wonderful, happy, and prosperous New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment