Holy cow!! I've got stalkers!! Apparently, if I don't come up with a daily dose of humor and good times, my friends get browbeaten!! And if that doesn't work, my friends get followed home from work! I'm a little scared. Hold me.
I got called in to work today. I started the day fine and then every minute was just a tiny little bit worse than the minute before and I'm now sitting here with a runny nose and fever trying to think of something to be funny. Hmm...isn't it weird that when you WANT to say something funny, nothing comes to mind? And then those stalkers get all mad and they start following my friends and it's a whole mess. Ok. So, a rabbi and a priest walk into a bar...
I wonder if having a cold will be enough of an excuse to get out of working out. I'd hate to have those stalkers not only mad that I didn't post but I wouldn't want them harassing my friend for not getting to work out, too. And then they would think less of me for not working out. I tell ya. Fame is a nasty thing! :)
(For my family who is reading this and scratching their heads, Gayle's co-workers read this blog and when I don't post, apparently they holler at Gayle who then calls me to tell me to get blogging. They like me! They really like me!)
Ok. Time to watch Dancing With the Stars from last night. I wonder what kind of fresh h*ll Cloris Leachman is going to put us through this time. But to be fair, she actually did a real dance last week and not just a gimmick filled bunch of crassness that has been her usual. Have a good whatever it is when you're reading this. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment