Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!!!

















































We started trick or treating just before the sun was all the way down and went all the way until 7:45. Let's just say that Katie lasted a WHOLE lot longer than I did!! I was telling her at 7 that we should finish up...let's head home...don't you think you have enough... I finally got her to agree when two older teenage boys jumped up out of the bushes and scared the bejesus out of her. I yelled at their running backs "Good for you, scaring a 4-year old".

I still think she had a lot of fun. Her bag was sooooo heavy that by the end, I was carrying it. I was glad, though, because she didn't have as much as it felt like. But combined with all the stuff she's gotten all week long, she has quite the pile. If each of us had several pieces a night, we'd easily have candy all through New Year's.




Anyway, I posted pictures of Mike preparing the yard for the trick-or-treaters and of our pumpkins. I also took a few of the jack o'lanterns. (Do you like my three-faced pumpkin??) Enjoy.
(For Gayle: Jane's house has a for sale sign in the yard now...)

No comments: