Congratulations to my Mom...her divorce was finalized on Monday, October 13th. Yup, it was finalized the day of my wedding anniversary. Two things to celebrate! :)
Someone who shall remain nameless *cough*Gayle*cough* dragged my whining butt to the Y today. Ugh. Normally I'd thank her (and I still did) but now I'm all sore and complainy. I feel good that I went...er, was dragged but shouldn't this get easier?? LOL!
I don't really have anything else to tell you about today. Katie's friend Brady came over today for a few hours and they were very good for me. They played together very well and had a good time and didn't even fight. They helped point out the dog poo in the yard, so helpful. They also helped me plant grass seeds and dig out some pie pumpkins (which reminds me that I need to go get them out of the oven and into the fridge). We also smashed one of the pumpkins that was rotten inside. Brady enjoyed it but Katie not so much. She expected it to explode I guess and had a total fit when it didn't.
Katie's little comment has helped keep me on track so far but it has only been a few days, I admit. But I've been less tempted to cheat I tell you. Unfortunately, it isn't doing much for my motivation to exercise!! :) Thank goodness I have friends that brow-beat. *mwah*
Ok. Bedtime. I got very close to being done with Katie's growth chart and I'm really excited. It looks really cute so far. Jack's won't take nearly as long now that I see that they go together fairly easily. The paper piecing is super super easy but it takes time. Have a good night all. Guten tag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment