Monday, October 20, 2008

Post II Zoo Boo











So, we went to the zoo yesterday and I got a lot of really cute pictures. I'm having some kind of problem uploading them from my camera onto the computer so as soon as I do, I'll share some pictures. Both kids had fun but Jack had a big bag of popcorn so I think that probably helped. She also did the Cha-Cha Slide at the Radio Disney area and she danced with flowers. She really enjoyed herself. When I can get the pics off the camera, I'll post some here and the rest will go on Photobucket.

Oh, and for those of you who work with Gayle (don't be looking over your shoulder looking for whoever I'm talking to, I'm talking to you! LOL), I plan to post a proof of life picture of Mike as soon as I get those pics on the computer. Yes, I've heard about how you all think I'm just making him up. LOL!! Seriously though, the reason you hardly see pictures of Mike on here is because I have tons of pictures of him on my photobucket site (scroll down and look for the link on the left of the screen). But I think I have about ten pictures of me total and they're all horribly awful. So I've been trying to get him to take some pictures of me with the kids.

It looks like the Halloween party is on for this weekend. I'm really excited and I have a pile of games to choose from. At this point, we have 8 kids coming without counting more than half of the invitees who haven't yet responded. If everyone comes, which never happens, we could have up to 22 kids. I'm thinking we'll have more like 15. I'm so excited! I'm making some trick-or-treat bags to use as some of the prizes for the games. I'll probably try to find some small Halloween themed prizes, too. I just have to remember not to go too crazy like I usually do and not overspend. That's the toughie.

Ok. I have to check on the kiddo. I'll post pics soon.

No comments: