I'm sitting here and I realized that it has been a few days since I last posted so here I am again. We had big plans for today but of course they fell through. Poor Mike. Every time he makes plans for us, something happens to derail them. In this case, Jack napped a whole lot longer than we thought he would. So we replaced the torn drapes that covered our sliding glass door, got the kids their costumes (they'll be Superman and Supergirl) got a few more things from Jo-Ann's (I'm going to make their treat bags...I'll post pics when I actually do it) and Katie and I did some grocery shopping while Mikey got Jack into bed.
Katie has another birthday party tomorrow so she picked out the present she wants to give and we wrapped that up. She's bugging us both about signing the card but she's just going to have to be patient on that one.
It looks like we'll be having our Halloween party after all. I had originally cancelled it because I had gotten absolutely no response from people about it but then found out this past Friday that there was disappoinment that I had cancelled it. It isn't going to be any big thing but we'll have something going on. Each kid who is coming will bring a bag of candy to share so each kid will leave with a big bag of treats. Since we all know each other, I said home-made goodies are welcome too. I have a couple of ideas for what snacks I'll make and Lynne said she'd bring some punch. I have my little pumpkin door hanger and I'll look around and see if I can find some cheap decorations. We'll (hopefully) be in the yard so I'm not too worried about decorating.
I'm also starting to get geared up for her birthday party which is only three short weeks away. Holy cow! I have a little girl who is just three weeks shy of her fifth birthday! Time flies! We're going to the Y and my biggest question is whether we should do the swimming or not. Yikes.
Ok. I'll finish this on a cute story. We went to Coborn's to get some stuff and we were checking out. Since I'm a cashier, I know most of the rest of the cashiers up front and Morgan asked if she could give Katie a Hershey's kiss. Of course I said that was fine so Morgan called Katie over. "Katie, would you like a Kiss?" and Katie very cheerfully goes "Sure!" and leans in with a pucker!! LOL!
Have a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment