Sunday, October 26, 2008

Par-tay!!

We had our Halloween party today and I think it went pretty well. Like always, I overplanned and overspent but I still think the kids had a good time. Candy was a-flyin' (mostly from the candy toss game) and snacks were devoured (the mummy weenies were a hit...thank you sooooo much Gayle!). We didn't even get to some of the games but I think I'll hang on to them anyhoo. Maybe next year. Gavin asked if he could be invited next year so I think he had fun if no one else did!

The quote of the party: Aiden came in and Mike said to him "What are you? Thor"? Katie shoots back "No, Dad. He's five". So there. I was laughing so hard I was doubled over briefly.

I cannot believe this but I didn't get a single picture. Not one. I'm so bummed! But to be fair, I was pretty busy for the first hour trying to get the food finished and then the second hour was spent running some games. Jeri brought a Spongebob video that Ben loves and when that went on, the house went from crazy loud chaos to utter silence puntucated with laughing. Aaaaahhh...the power of TV.

I still didn't get any pictures put on here from the camera but I will post those videos that I previously promised. By the way, is anyone reading this?? I know my Mom doesn't and Gayle (and co-workers...here's your shout-out!) does/do.

No comments: