Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm baaa-aaack















































Well, we're back. The North Shore was awesome, fun was had by most, and I only got confrontational...once or twice. :D But I think we all had a good time and I think Mike and I are the only two who got sick on the entire trip.

We did get our Wii the day of the trip and I was about peeing myself with excitement to try it. We had it with us the first night at the casino but for several reasons, we didn't break it out and try it until we got to the cabin. Oh my gosh I think it is so much fun. I'm not sure others think it is as hysterical as I do, but it makes me laugh. I have pictures of Bob and me boxing, Rick and Lynne boxing, Bob and Rick boxing, and Bob and Patti boxing. Hmmm...maybe Bob is just super photogenic... :) I think it just happened to be that he was the one who was playing with the most people because he was able to tell others how to play when I was flitting around.

Let's see...there is also a picture of my butt print on the couch. Yummy. And the picture of Rick and Lynne was on the last night, outside on the deck, (with the lake behind them, although unseen in the picture) in the blizzard. We got quite a bit of snow dumped on us that night and the going was slow to get out this morning. There are a couple of pictures of game playing (we look so enthused) and some other random shots. The lovely long underwear picture is post-skiing for the guys and I think the other guys were grateful for Wes' modesty in putting on his loincloth. I could be wrong, however. They might have been impressed.

A good time was had by most and I hope we can do this again. A big huge giant humongous ridiculously large thank you is sent to my in-laws (and to Lynne's parents and Jeri's sister for that matter) for making the weekend sans kids possible. Oh, and if anyone talks to Terry, tell him I'm gunning for him. LOL!!! :)

No comments: