So, I suspect that Jack has another ear infection. Well, if truth be told, I think it is a continuation of the same ear infection that the antibiotics knock back but not out so that he feels better for a couple of days and then it starts to come back in full force. He hasn't been sleeping well, he's feverish, he's waaay clingy and whiny. I am pretty convinced that he has an ear infection. The doctor's at the clinic are going to be super sick of seeing us very soon. If that is what he has, I am going to insist that they actually give him enough medicine to kill this thing instead of just making it more resistant to the darned medicines.
I got all my fabric for the retreat washed and folded. I have to iron and start cutting, which if you know me, you know that isn't my favorite part. Cutting isn't my favorite because I have a tendency to not pay close enough attention and then I screw it up, thus wasting a lot of good fabric. So since I have such an awful headache today, I think I'm going to head to bed ina couple of minutes, get a lot of rest tonight (almost 9 hours if I get to bed right now) and dive into the cutting tomorrow. Well, after getting Katie to school and calling the doctor that is.
I think that's about all for now. No new pictures but you've gotten quite a few over the last few posts so I think you'll be ok for a while. I'll update the Photobucket sometime before retreat so check that out if you want to see those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment