Yup. I got nothing. Jack woke up cranky today which woke me up to find a little person pressed right smack up against my back as tightly as tight could be. She was close enough that I was wondering if she was PART of me and when had I grown this new part? So, I fidgeted because I could hear Jack crying. Katie says "Good morning Mommy. I puked in my bed and some on my pillow. Then I went and puked in the toilet and then I peed". That was probably full disclosure that I could have done without until I had at least truly woken up. So we're washing a full pile of sheets and blankets today.
Jack thinks that he is done with his daily nap. I need to be more proactive at NOT allowing him to sleep for three hours. He woke up in the middle of the night last night and proceeded to sing for a full hour before dropping back off to sleep. So I'm going to cut his naptime down. I'm not eliminating it, mind you. Just cutting back. I also know that part of my problem is allowing him to play in his crib until 8a but I just can't bring myself to get up as early as 5:30a. Are you kidding?? I am eventually going to need to deal with 7a but 5:30 (on occasion, not always) is just too much. What I wouldn't give to be one of those morning people. I need to have my aunt show me the way of the early riser. When I had to be AT WORK at 7a every day at Walmart, my life was hellish. I was soooo groggy until about 4p and then I'd start waking up. By the time I should have been getting into bed, I was wide awake and wired. Then I'd stay up too late because I couldn't sleep. And it would repeat itself every day.
Ok. He's in for his nap. I need to play a game of Trouble, make my bed, and try to get a little bit of the sleep that I should have gotten last night but stupidly put off until waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment