Well, after work, instead of taking a nap I decided to take a walk with the family. I'm very glad that we did but now I'm tired. :)
We saw more bald eagles that I could count while walking along the river. Seriously. They were EVERYWHERE. They were flying over us with fish and landing in the trees to eat. We saw 8 separate eagles in separate trees. One landed right directly in front of us and started to eat his still alive fish (poor fish). We were close enough that fish pieces were raining out of the sky. Ew! It was seriously cool. But there were eagles everywhere. If you watched long enough, you could watch them dive out of the sky to catch fish. I don't care how many times I see the eagles, it will always be amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment