So, it's almost time to start thinking about dying Easter eggs. You know, I've had a lot of people rave over my peanut butter candy 'eggs' (no, they're NOT made with chicken egg eggs...sheesh! Haven't you people ever heard of peanut butter and coconut eggs??). I wonder if anyone would buy them if I made them to sell? Maybe I could make samples... They really are very good (thank you Mom for the recipe) and I don't mind making them. I mind making them and having them go to waste. THAT bothers me.
I have three rabid monkeys here today. I'm thankful that the oldest rabid monkey has a rabid monkey that's her age to play with today. This way the youngest rabid monkey is being left alone. He hasn't whined much at all today.
That's it. That's all I have. I'm going to go hold Jack while he watches Elmo. Then against all my instincts, I'm going to turn off the TV. *gulp*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment