Thursday, March 5, 2009

Now what?




Well, Jack has a rash. It looks like whitehead pimples on his body but they aren't doing what chicken pox typically do. It doesn't look like measles and he doesn't have the red cheeks of Fifth Disease (Ha! Take THAT!! My kid isn't diseased!! LOL!). So I've got his doctor's appointment scheduled for tomorrow a.m. And he just couldn't wait for next Wednesday when he has his well-child appointment. I have to ask...what next?? (By the way, his cheeks are just slightly pink because he is simply flushed. His face is as pale as usual at the moment.)

1 comment:

Cathy Wright Dowd said...

Sorry to hear that you have the pox at your house but at least you didn't have it in the summertime like we did. Jack sounded like he was doing okay last night when we talked to Michael and Katie. He was singing and dancing in the background. Your kids are so cute. Good job Mommy.

I think perhaps you will listen to me know after your last shopping trip! I'm telling you when my children were the same ages I never took them with me anywhere. I waited for Bill to come home or my mom to come over. It didn't take me long to realize that I had to leave the monsters with their Dad. I can tell you though that they do outgrow that stage if that is any consulation. Hope to Skype you guys today for Jack's big B'day.

~Mom~