Hey everyone,
This will be short. I am going to try and send a care package out through anysoldier.com on the last Friday of this month (two weeks) and I was hoping that you would be willing to contribute something. I know the economy is tight and I know your budget is probably tighter. But I have a list of things that most of which cost right around $2. This is really something that is really important to me so please please consider making a contribution. Please feel free to send me cash, since that could be easier, and I will shop and let you know what I picked up. On the list of commonly asked for items are some of these things:
-hand sanitizer
-small packs of hand/baby wipes
-puzzle books
-playing cards
-magazines, even previously read ones
-books
-DVDs (if you have any movies you'd like to send, open them and write
"Anysoldier.com" on the case and the disc. Occasionally they are being stolen
and sold back to our military.)
-beef jerky
-protein bars/Powerbars
-feminine hygiene products (sometimes they're in the field for a week or more at
a time and don't have access to a proper bathroom)
-granola bars
-hand held games (like Yahtzee, Solitaire, etc)
-small notebooks
-pens and pencils
-balls
-shampoo and conditioner
-body wash/soap
-deodorant
-lip balm
-toothpaste
-toothbrushes
-hand lotion
-shaving cream
-rice krispie treats
-candy bars (it is still cold enough that they won't melt)
-beanie babies (the kids over there LOVE them and the soldiers really like to
give them out)
-any kind of snack item (Easter stuff may be appreciated)
-Girl Scout cookies
Please think about spending $5 whole dollars and help brighten up someone else's day. These men and women need to be reminded that we really do care about them. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment