I fell down the stairs last night. I feel like such a moron, too. I had shut off all the lights so I could open Jack's bedroom door last night or he roasts at night and so it was really dark upstairs. Well, we put stuff on the steps that need to go up/down and I usually walk on the opposite side of the stairs to go down the steps. Well, I couldn't see and I didn't know how close I was to where all the crap was and I stepped right on Katie's slippery Cubbies book and went down. I hit everything from my neck down to my knees and bounced down on my spine. I only stopped when my foot slammed into the landing. So I"m sore today and tomorrow will be worse since it usually takes a day for me to get completely sore. Ugh. Not the brightest thing I've ever done.
I've started to iron my fabric for retreat and I'll start to cut it after I pick up some storage bags at work tonight. When you cut the pieces, you label them according to the pattern. That way, when they say to sew a piece A to a piece B you just pick up the appropriate bags and take what you need instead of measuring each needed piece and risking mistakes. I'm really excited that I only have 46 hours and twenty minutes before I can be there! :) But I'm not counting the minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment