I hope everyone had a love filled day. We had a good day here in the Dowd household. I made breakfast for everyone before I realized that Katie had gymnastics this morning so we ate and got to class early even. I'm not so sure how she's feeling about her gymnastics classes anymore. She's been crabby because of staying up too late at night so she was a bit grumpy today. Her instructor wants us to move to a weekday class so that he can take a day off (since it is his gym, he's there every day) but Saturdays really do work best for us. So, I'm not sure what we'll do.
Then after class, we came home and napped. Katie swore she wasn't going to but she did, thank goodness. Like I said, she was crabby. So then we talked to Gram-mam and Pap-pap for a while and then I made dinner. I went with steak and lobster tail (on special at Coborn's thank you!) and everything turned out really good. I will tell you this, though. If you are squeamish, don't ever turn to "Joy of Cooking" to figure out how to cook a lobster. They expect you to eviscerate the poor things while they are live! I don't want to torture the poor things for information! I just want them to die quickly and relatively painlessly so we can eat them! Let's just say that boiling them alive is a super-kind option compared to this cookbook which should actually be titled "101 ways to be cruel to and torture lobsters". Yikes. But they turned out good, both kids liked them, and we had a good day.
Lastly, I want to rewish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. Lots of love to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment