Thursday, February 12, 2009

Whole lotta nuthin'

This story made me a tiny little bit teary so I wanted to share it.

I don't really have anything today. Unlike the other day when I 'didn't have anything' and then wrote a novel. I'm really not gonna ramble. I'm not gonna do it. You can't make me, either. If I ain't got nothin' to say then I got nothin'. So rambling would be pointless. There is no reason at all to just talk for the sake of talking so it would be really silly to do that. Especially since just typing and typing without any real information to impart would be kind of pointless. I mean, who would do something like that. Really. Who? Who would be that bored to sit here and type and type but not say anything because there isn't anything to say? That person would really be someone that would need a hobby. Honestly. I mean, what kind of a waste of time would that be? A senseless waste of time, to be sure. And so I'm not going to do that. Since I have nothing to say, I'm not even going to post much. So have a good day. :)

No comments: