Wednesday, February 25, 2009

That'll teach me

Well, I was up all night ill and I'm not feeling great today, either. That will teach me to cave in to my cravings and pig out on sugar and junk all day. I'm so paying for it today.

I think Jack is sick. He is seriously clingy. Yes, even more than usual. He thinks an empty lap is a terrible thing to waste and mine has his name on it.

Speaking of my twerpy boy, if he can't find a pair of undies hanging around in the clean clothes basket, he now helps himself to my clothes drawer. Excellent. Need to figure what to get him for his birthday? Just get him some plain white women's panties. This can't be the start of anything good. Frat boy in the making? He's going to be a panty collector, I just know it.

Ok. I just need to keep myself awake for one more hour and then I can pick up the girl child from school. I think I can I think I can I think I can.

No comments: