So, I call the online pharmacy today because there are no meds in the mail and I'm now angry. Our sweet girl is coughing and wheezing and I'm starting to freak out a little bit. So I call and essentially ask 'where the h*** is her med?' and I'm told that it shipped on February 6th. To make a really long story short, we thought we had a different medicine and I had tried to reorder the same med. Looking at the super teenie tiny print on the label of the package, we see that what we were sent is the generic brand of the med she needs. So the kid has been needlessly suffering because we didn't thoroughly and completely read the label. The thing that REALLY gets me is that Mike called them on Thursday to find out where the heck her medicine was and they told him that they were putting it in the mail that day. Why oh why couldn't they tell him what they told me today? Poor Katie.
Anyway, nothing big going on today. Katie stayed home from school because she is still a bit wheezy and coughy but she'll be 100% by Wednesday, I'm sure. Jack was ok but I think he's got/getting a cold. He's been snotty and a little cranky but nothing like the other week, thank goodness. Then I had work tonight. Nothing spectacular. I want to try and spend a few minutes knitting but I think I'll end up just heading to bed shortly. So have a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment