
J














So, we went to the Children's Museum today and they have a Clifford the Big Red Dog exhibit. The kids both loved it and the entire museum. They have a water play area and I couldn't get either kid out of there! I had to take Jack's shirt and onesie off, dry the shirt, and then put it back on him. They both really enjoyed themselves. I'm putting a bunch of pictures and some videos on here but you'll have to check out Photobucket. I'll put all of them on there.
The picture of Jack in the tub is after he found and got into our pink rubber stamp ink pad. The carpet in the hall upstairs is a lovely shade of pink now.
He also likes wearing my hat, which is way huge on me. It looks a bit rasta on him, doesn't it?
Katie came down after a bath the other night complaning that she was cold because her towel was wet so I told her to put my robe on. Silly girl.
Jack also really wanted to try on her sweater. I think he likes it. :)
P.s. Please ignore the blurriness of the museum pictures. Something was smeared on my lens and that drives me NUTS since I try to be soooooo careful with my lens. I hadn't any clue to even look at it and so I didn't notice the mess until we were almost ready to leave and I had already taken a full trip's worth of pictures. *growl growl snarl*

No comments:
Post a Comment