Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Too many games and not enough time

I am truly addicted to my computer. Seriously. I'm on Facebook, Ravelry, this here blog, Gayle's blog, or my games waaaaay too much. My gaming is interfering with my knitting and my knitting is interfering with my gaming. And then somewhere in there, I'm expected to take care of kids, too. Well, that ain't right. I think my chair is getting a butt groove.

It looks like we're in for some nasty weather. Either weather.com is reeeeaaaaalllly sure that we're getting bad weather on Thursday (we're already under alerts and all that) or it's going to start soon. Currently, we're supposed to be getting rain but I don't hear that. I'm going to go check after I pry my sleeping daughter out from under my blankets and put her in her own bed.

Erm, I gotta go check Facebook...I mean, go to bed. Yeah, I'm going to bed. That's what I meant I tell you.

No comments: