Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wow

It's been quite a while! Sorry about that. Both kids are doing much better although Jack's tantrums have really begun to worry me. He throws himself onto the ground and will punch himself in the head or slam his head off the floor at the slightest provocation. If he takes a sip from his sippy cup, he expects milk to flow immediately or he throws himself on the floor screaming. If he wants an entire piece of candy and not just a piece broken off, he'll throw himself down and punch himself. He'll point at some obscure thing and if I don't know what he wants immediately, he melts down. So, they aren't sick anymore but I have this new worry.

I bought Jack his first potty chair and booster seat for the kitchen table today. He is fascinated by the potty chair! He sits in it and says "Bah-ee" and "Pee-pee". He is especially fond of the splash guard in the front. It moves! He's quite funny with this.

I know this is short and I'm sorry but I wanted to post quickly before going to pick Katie up from school. Wednesdays are always busy and this one is no exception. I'll post potty chair pictures shortly.

No comments: