Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whazzawazup?

So, do you know how hard it is to a.) accept a compliment and b.) do something nice for yourself just to be nice to yourself when you're not used to doing so? It is pretty tough.

I got Katie's socks done (she wore them yesterday) and I now have my sweater on the needles. I have two whole rows done. Yay. :) I think this will take a little time because the yarn is a little tougher to work with than I would have thought. But I'm excited because I think the swatch was nice and soft so I think I'll like the sweater. Too bad its 75% acrylic.

I guess that's all I have. I really have to buckle down and finish reading this Twilight series. The farther I get in them, the less I like them. I'm really tempted to put this book down and not finish it but it just isn't in my nature. There have only been a handful of books that I have done that with and, ironically enough, Stephen King's "Gerald's Game" was one of them.

Ok. Time to go for Miss Katie. Today was her Valentine's swap (no school on Friday) so I'm wondering if she'll even care this year. Last year it didn't matter to her. Have a good one.

No comments: