Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just another Pleasant Valley Sunday


Well, just another weekend here and gone. Why is it that free time seems to fly right by but work days seem to crawl? I went to bed last night and was 16 and getting ready for a guard show and suddenly I'm 30...something with two kids, two cars, and a mortgage!! Anyway...

Nothing exciting today. I had work in the afternoon and I got home about an hour ago. I've been worried all day about the girl because her asthma has been bothering her. The online pharmacy that we go through (it's our insurance company's pharmacy) is trying to say that our doctor screwed around and didn't send the new prescription request in for her asthma meds and I know they are full of it. Our doctor works quickly if there is a prescription needed to be written so the pharmacy has been sitting on this for over week now and Katie is starting to have an attack. She started a little on Friday and now she's coughing and wheezing and I'm getting mad at the pharmacy. I'm crossing my fingers that her prescription will be in tomorrow's mail. Otherwise I'll have to call and yell at poor innocent people and I don't want to do that.

I think that's all for tonight. Im' sort of sleepy so I'm waiting for the girl to fall asleep and then I'm off too. Have a good night y'all.

The pictures are of Katie's socks and the sweater I have on the needles now for me. The purple blob is my sweater and it is about 300% bigger now but it still looks like an amorphous blob. It will start to take shape very soon. Once I put the sleeves on stitch holders, it will start to look like a sweater. Just take my word for it. :)

No comments: