Friday, November 21, 2008

Follow-up on Katie's nearly broken nose

Well, the kid looks totally fine. She doesn't even have a bruise on the side of her face that she smacked. I doubt it will take a whole other day for the bruise to come up so she might actually be in the clear!

Mike stayed home to take care of us today. My throat is so sore that I would rather drool than swallow. Ok, I'm NOT doing that but that's what I'd rather! Jack was also awake for much of the night coughing. At one point, I had to go in and get him. He also slept until nearly 9a this morning!

We woke up at 8:45 and Katie decided she wanted to go to school. What a mad scramble! She got dressed, brushed her teeth, combed her hair, got toast and milk, and got her shoes and coat on in ten minutes. Why does it take her an hour and a half any other time???

Ok. I think that might be it. One quickie cute story. Jack likes to put Mike's hat on him if he isn't wearing it. So he took the hat and perched it on Mike's head. Then he held up his hand to Mike and says "Eye Bye" ("high five" for those of you not fluent in Baby). Katie may be Momma's girl but Jack is totally Daddy's buddy!

No comments: