
This is my disastrouos pie attempt. Man, pie dough is really really really hard to make. It turned out fine (and I gave up on the top crust and a made a friggin' crumb pie!!) but rolling it was something I don't think I'll attempt ever again.
This is Katie working on her Indian corn craft. She was this intent the entire time.
This is the finished product. (These pictures are from her Turkey Bowl event, by the way.)
This is Katie bowling with dead fowl. Weird but she loved it.
Here she's decorating her cookie. Always a favorite.
This is Katie waiting for the cake walk. Take note of the lovely, weather appropriate, and church event appropriate outfit behind her. It was complete with a nose piercing.
Jack stole my pillow and blanket! Little thief!! But a darned cute one.
Jack has recently decided that he loves reading immensely so Katie sat down and started reading a book to him!

No comments:
Post a Comment